We have designed our sales process to make it extremely easy for our clients to purchase and lease vehicles from Vance Fleet Services
1) The first thing to do is to decide what type of vehicle you need to complete the job (light duty pickup, HD Chassis with a service body, etc.).
2) If you have standard specs for your trucks, please fax or email a copy of the specs to us. We will complete and submit our quote per your request.
3) After you receive the quote, please confirm it meets your needs or advise us of any changes that need to be made.
4) Once that the transaction is agreeable, we request that you sign our sales quotation and fax or email it back to us with your purchase order.
5) Next we discuss your options for financing the vehicle. We can offer excellent rates for financing and commercial leasing. We can also offer extended service contracts for your vehicle.
6) After all the decisions have been made, the order will placed with the factory. Normally, it takes about 6 to 12 weeks to build and ship the vehicle. We receive status reports weekly from the manufacturers and we can relay this information to you in a timely manner.
7) When the vehicle is ready to ship, we will send you an invoice for payment. Upon receipt of payment, we will send a letter authorizing you to pick up your new vehicle at the local dealership.
8) The dealership will inspect and clean the vehicle. They will arrange a time for you to pick up your new vehicle. You will need to inspect the vehicle to make sure there is no damage. Once this has been completed, you will be asked to sign several documents indicating that you accept and have taken delivery of the vehicle.
9) After you get the vehicle back to your office, we ask that you give us a call to let us know that everything was received as expected. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.