We know the challenges. Your municipality needs equipment to provide essential services. Often, funds aren’t currently available. Discover how our flexible Municipal Lease/Purchase Financing helps you acquire essential equipment – even on limited budgets. No major cash outlays, long-term debt obligations or, in most cases, voter approval.
Virtually any essential use equipment can be financed under our Municipal Program incuding police, fire, emergency equipment and more.
How it works
- Fixed-rate financing helps you get the vehicles you need, when you need them, while adhering to your current budget
- Monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual repayment terms provide flexibility
- Add-on equipment, upfits and extended warranty plans are available
- Equity is accumulated with each payment and ownership is realized with a final payment of $1
- Flexible payment and billing plans
- Avoid high costs of maintaining older equipment
- Low-cost, tax-exempt interest rates
- No down payment or security deposit required
- No mileage restrictions
- No maintenance or return provisions
- Built in Non-Appropriation Clause
- Ownership at lease-end with buyout price at only $1.00
Let our team help you acquire the equipment you need – when you need it. We can provide you with a payment quotation quickly so you can make a timely decision and focus on what’s important: your municipality.